If you need a letter of attestation or a form to be completed by the Office of the Registrar, please complete a Letter/Form Request. There is a $15 charge for each letter or form requested. A minimum of five working days is required to process the request.
Please note that University policy does not permit the use of the official seal on such letters of attestation. Forms requiring the University seal will be mailed by the Office of the Registrar directly to the requesting agency/institution on your behalf.
- Letter of Attestation - e.g. Status letter, Immigration/Visa extension, Military Exemption, Welfare letter
- Form - e.g CST, USC, Heritage, Insurance
- Certification of Graduation - The “Degree Conferred”
message must appear on your transcript.
(If the degree has not yet been conferred or if you are registered in your final year please inquire about a Degree Letter Request.)
Birks Student Service Center
John Molson School of Business
Room MB 2.245
1450 Guy Street
Monday to Thursday:
10 a.m. –7 p.m., Friday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Summer hours: Monday to Thursday:
10 a.m. – 7 p.m., Friday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
By Mail or Fax:
If you are out of town, you can mail or fax a request to:
Office of the Registrar, Attention: TSU
1455 de Maisonneuve Blvd. West, LB-700
Canada, H3G 1M8
Fax: (514) 848-2621
If paying by credit card, include your card number, expiry date, name and signature of card holder and permission to deduct $15 plus a fax fee if applicable (Fax fee: Quebec: no charge; Rest of Canada & U.S.A.: $5; International: $10).
You may download the Letter/Form Request.
You may fax or mail a written request including:
- Your name and ID number
- Which session we should attest to (Full-time 2008/2009, etc.)
- Your address, phone number and email address
- Where we should mail or fax your letter to
- Payment by Visa, MasterCard, cheque or money order payable to Concordia University. If you are currently registered in courses you may request that we charge your Student Account.
- Please date and sign your request